[15.7] Crash when picking up the key in registering room

[15.7] Crash when picking up the key in registering room

Atl4s
Hello, every time I try to grab the key on the frame door, the game crash and I'm back on the desktop.

I'm on Windows XP and my local setting is on Korean.
I hope you've got something to help me.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.
PS2 : You did a great job with the translation.

Re: [15.7] Crash when picking up the key in registering room

John
Administrator
Sorry for the late response. I can fix up a save file for you so you have the item in your inventory. I can do everything up to the Master key on the door frame, get the key, and force a save right there.

I'll get back to you!