[15.7] Crawling Girl outside of classrooms

[15.7] Crawling Girl outside of classrooms

Keres
I was being chased by the janitor when I ducked into one of the classrooms. As soon as I heard the ceiling girl spawn, I ran back out as the door was closing. After a few seconds, I realised I could still hear her pattering along, turned around and there she was, coming at me across the large open area. She was able to catch me on the bottom floor while she was still on the third floor, which seems to be the only place this glitch occurs.
Anyone else seen this before?

Re: [15.7] Crawling Girl outside of classrooms

John
Administrator
Yep, it's been a known bug ever since this game was recovered :/ I've been unable to fix it this whole time so I doubt it'll be fixed in the future either. Sorry about that.

Re: [15.7] Crawling Girl outside of classrooms

Keres
No need to apologise. I merely wished to know if anyone else had encountered this, and despite it being a glitch, I find it makes encountering her even more terrifying.