A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

hgdagon
This post was updated on .
I can't buy it from my location. But if someone can, don't miss the chance. The price will be 88000 Won. Also with the purchase: the Whiteday bag stylized as Hyu-Min's (protagonist), Art Book, OST CD, a pen and a notebook, a ghost umbrella, and a free coupon code for downloading the game (the remake). More info on the game's Facebook page.

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

zombikilla007
This sounds interesting Is this for pc or just Mobile devices?

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

hgdagon
It's for the PC (old version). I'll post more, when I know more.

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

hgdagon
Updated the OP with new info. Also

THE MOBILE REMAKE WILL FEATURE OFFICIAL ENGLISH VOICEOVER!!!!!

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

zombikilla007
Thanks for the updated information dude.

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

Edrikhtg
I'm pretty skeptical with this because the remake will probably not use 2D sprites which is, for me, less scary. But no matter what voice over they made, i'm stick with the original one. I hope it's on Steam.....
Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

hgdagon
Nope. It's not on Steam and it's sold out...

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

BimmyLarter
Wait what english voice over cool, and you said something about this being on pc? uhuhuhuhuhuhuh. So far do we have anyone that is able to purchase the game? Maybe we need to use a vpn.

EDIT, just read the other post you made to me. International release makes me so happy can't wait!

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

hgdagon
No English voiceover for the PC. The mobile remake is the one that will feature English voiceover. The Limited Edition of the game (PC) that this post is about was supposed to go on till November 15th, but it's already sold out on the first day. I never got a chance.... Guess, Koreans really like to keep stuff to themselves...

Re: A limited number of Whitaday packages will be available for purchase on November 2

Edrikhtg
Damn. Koreans and Japanese are well-known for they discreetly trait. They should have to think the invasion to the west. Imagine the HYPE would be, the HYPE!!!!
Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.