An Interesting version of white day

zombikilla007
I posted something similar to this asking about a video by csozombie who had a different version of white day i have managed to obtain this patch and it seems to have some interesting features. Places are much darker even on easier difficulties and the removed grandfather ghost is in this version. Food items have been retexured and the sounds have been replaced with the old 2000 beta version. If you want to download this click this link and look in the comments for the download. Be aware that this version is slightly buggy and some textures conflict with the patched ones.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2MMDUEPNBs

Re: An Interesting version of white day

BimmyLarter
Hmm, seems interesting I'll check it out. Maybe there are some other files in the .nop's

Re: An Interesting version of white day

zombikilla007
I found some interesting sounds which were never in the final release i have a feeling that this is actually a fan made patch but this could be something official for all we know.