Beta Ghosts?

zombikilla007
Does anyone have older footage of the removed ghosts? I saw some links in earlier posts but they were unavailable to watch.

Re: Beta Ghosts?

hgdagon
I think if you spend some time on google you'll eventually come up with something. I think I saw one on some Korean stream site...

Re: Beta Ghosts?

zombikilla007
Ok Thank you! :)

Re: Beta Ghosts?

Edrikhtg
Well, i found many of them in the game files.
Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.

Re: Beta Ghosts?

hgdagon
Yes, but the videos show them in action

Re: Beta Ghosts?

zombikilla007
I found most of them too including Mi-suk and the Lady who appears in the closet in the P.E storage room.

Re: Beta Ghosts?

Edrikhtg
There are many of them, like the ceiling ghost (not the Spider ghost), and footstep ghost.
Damn me if i ever see them in game.
Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.

Re: Beta Ghosts?

zombikilla007
You can indeed hear the footstep ghost, if you go to the top floor in main building 1 and go to where you first met the hanging Na Young go into that door with the long corridor and listen closely ;).