Found a weird website

BimmyLarter
This post was updated on .
Says a video is coming october 5th... http://white-day.co.kr/#/ It's for the phone game version. Okay well i found another thing
http://www.slideshare.net/paparanga/kgdc-2001-making-of-whiteday-revised It is pretty interesting but I can't read korean. Umm I am using a korean vpn to google stuff.

Re: Found a weird website

Edrikhtg
Hi. About the phone game, that was supposed to be released in 2008. I saw a trailer of it and it seems there was some kind of altered story because there is a picture that Na-Yeong (as a ghost) meet So-Yeong. The developers has no connection from Sonnori i supposed and they had developed it for mobile phones like N-Gage and other Nokia phones i guess. They replaced the 3D interface into a 2D one like silent hill mobile versions (but the janitor and the ghosts are not a still image). About the slides, still finding out.

Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.

Re: Found a weird website

BimmyLarter
Yeah the slides are pretty interesting but I can't read them lol

Re: Found a weird website

hgdagon
There  was a trailer a year ago showing whiteday on a mobile phone (not the 2009 version, full port of the PC version). This website seems to talk about that (mobile version coming....). OK, October 5 it is, we'll wait (like, tomorrow?).