Hiding from the janitor causes a instant crash

Hiding from the janitor causes a instant crash

Doctor Feelgood
I'm currently on chapter one, just after the hanging girl scene when the janitor comes down the hall. After hiding from him after I was spotted, the game crashes. I've tried playing with advanced shadows off but there is no difference. I've also reinstalled once before but there is still no difference. I'm playing on a Vista system if you're wondering.

Re: Hiding from the janitor causes a instant crash

hgdagon
So, apparently, when I'm busy with my real life, no one on this forum bothers to help others....

Hello, Doctor Feelgood, as a start, please, make sure you install/run the game EXACTLY as I described here. Your problem seems to be in the registry, but I can't be sure, so, please follow the tutorial, and post back if you still have any problems.