Impressions On the White Day Remake(SPOILERS)

Impressions On the White Day Remake(SPOILERS)

zombikilla007
The new remake of white day looks absolutely fantastic the graphics,gameplay and mechanics are all faithful to the original game however I have a couple nitpicks. Firstly the ghosts, the Lunch Lady's Head is not as effective as getting me frightened as in the previous version it will instead charge at you when you see it in the edge of your screen as shown at around 0:50 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QOY9g25MPc. Secondly the janitor's AI seems much better but is extremely slow and seems to limp towards you instead of outright chasing you, for me I don't get the same feeling of urgency as I did in the original however all in all the game is Fantastic and I will definitely be buying it on the PlayStation 4.

Re: Impressions On the White Day Remake(SPOILERS)

BimmyLarter
It does look really good, I just wish we could get our hands on it. :(

Re: Impressions On the White Day Remake(SPOILERS)

zombikilla007
I think you can. It is available for download from the Google play store so I hope It is compatible with English devices.

Re: Impressions On the White Day Remake(SPOILERS)

yuki
the remake is good but there are some things that I not like :

1) the janitor alert radar of original ( hearing help ) was better, the old "radar" shows you the direction that is many useful, the janitor of remake is annoying like old version before of patches

2) the trick to evade janitor on stairs not works anymore

3) a bit "cartoon" style of characters

4) its missing the "smoke" effects from mouths when characters are talking, it was a very nice effect of cold and realism.