Is this forum still alive?

Edrikhtg
Hi. I just finished the game and later i found out this forum and an unfinished wiki about white day. I just wanna know whether this forum still alive or not because i wanna ask something about the ghosts. I mean, i saw the lady's head but where are the others like Mi-Suk? I also found something that i can't take, a cigar box(?) at one of the restrooms. And i hope the update of the latest released, is Unnamned still working on it or he's done with it because he becomes paranoid for seeing ghostly things too much or else?

NB : Sorry for being too formal.
Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.