Ji-Hyeon

yuki
in chrysantemum ending I noted that Ji-Hyeon is "missing" and she must be found, a sequel was expected ?

Re: Ji-Hyeon

hgdagon
None that I know of. The game was subject to massive pirate downloads, shortly after it's release in Korea. It murdered all the expectations in creators. Even the multiplayer mod was mostly being developed b the community. So, I doubt there ever were any works on a sequel.

Re: Ji-Hyeon

yuki
Aw :( a good sequel idea can be exploring dormitory a classic of korean horror...

Piracy kill s games especially little dev project, Steam price drop offers reduced pc games piracy, the indonesian horror dreadout is survivor.

White day in steam can be a way to relaunch title to great public to grab attention of someone that can but rights to develop a sequel or remake