LIght Puzzle

Jared
I keep trying, but i just can't get the key to drop from the light in the new building. I have turned on the generator, I turned off all the lights I could find in the building and turned on the lights in the classrooms, but still nothing. Is there anything I might be overlooking? Its really annoying to be so far along and unable to do anything...

Re: LIght Puzzle

Jared
So, I got it by using the no clip cheat and floating up to it. Thats the real item up there apparently. While floating you cant pick up items though, so I had to press f11 to drop, quickly grab it and press f11 again before splatting on the floor.

Re: LIght Puzzle

Agent-K57
You can do this using Official Announcement note. There is: -If the light switches in rooms... are turned on, this can cause the light bulb in the hall to burst.

Re: LIght Puzzle

John
Administrator
Did you miss the note or something?

You have to turn on the lights for the classrooms it says in the note "Official Announcement"

Re: LIght Puzzle

uidsea
I turned all the lights on that were in the "Official Announcement" note, turned the generator on, turned off all the lights, went back to building one and returned to the new building, turned all the lights off, turned random ones along with the required lights on and off and everything else I could think of and it still isnt working. I was thinking it was a bug or something.

Re: LIght Puzzle

John
Administrator
I believe the lights that don't actually work in some rooms have to be in the 'off' state too. Did you do that?

Re: LIght Puzzle

uidsea
Yeah. I sat for about 2 hours trying different combinations of every light. The ones on top don't count right? Like the library and data room?

Re: LIght Puzzle

John
Administrator
Oh, yes, they should count. Try turning all those off too.