MP3 Player

T.C

MP3 Player

T.C
Sorry if this has been asked, I downloaded the MP3 Track Changer and successfully got the NOP file made. How do I hear the music in game though?

Re: MP3 Player

John
Administrator
Go to your inventory and hover the mouse over the item in your inventory, then click the "Enter Use" button that appears below it. To go to the next track, just click on a different item, then hover over the mp3 player, and click "Enter Use" again. Unfortunately, you can only hear it while you're in your inventory.
T.C

Re: MP3 Player

T.C
Thanks dude, really appreciate the help! :D