Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

12

Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

hgdagon
Don't worry, I'll add details later

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

hgdagon
Oh, yeah. And the wall, too!

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

zombikilla007
Woah that's looking pretty sweet! Will you be ripping the files from the remake too?

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

hgdagon
Of course, I will. Unity Engine is extremely easy to work with. Might have to wait for the pc release, though.

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

BimmyLarter
I'm willing to help get the textures from the new one, also I can try and help with the textures now. I like the wall!

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

Mrox2
Why rip the textures? The remake is coming out on PC at a later date (obviously)... unless you just wanted modern textures on the classic game? But I don't find myself into these kind of mods, but interesting.

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

zombikilla007
Good point. Btw are you one of the editors on the wiki?

@Mrox2 I don't see any other point either. That's the one and only reason I'd want the textures, it just would be nice to have the "official" high-res textures on the original game rather than somebody else's (read:mine) vision of how those textures would look at higher resolutions.

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

Mrox2
Yes I am although for the sake of Wikia I'd use this nick as I preferred to drop it long time ago. I have linked to the forum there as well and we might get some ownerships rights, if anyone would like to help message me there please, thanks.

@hgdagon, I see, well that is definitely fine with me, but I thought you guys may have been unaware that its coming out on PC.

Re: Made a new blue door texture. How do you like it?

zombikilla007
Yeah I've started to update the pages regularly its nice to see some fellow White Day fans out here :).
12