New Ghosts in the Remake

AestheticGamer
Some major spoilers, but when they were showing the presentation for the game, they showed off a ghost list when talking about the new ghost in the game:

It shows there's 21 ghosts in the remake, but what's more, they quickly flash the first two rows and show off nine new ghosts that are appearing in the remake:

What do you all think of the ghost? We only have their art appearances, but that's already way more new ghosts than I was expecting, and they didn't even reveal the last row, so it's going to be a total of 9-14 new ghosts in the remake.

I have some theories based off appearances how they might function, like the woman with her head turned-on backwards, and some may recognize a few of them from scrapped ghosts from the original, but I decided to leave the observing/theories/analysis to you guys, I just spotted this when watching the conference and thought it was worth mentioning.

Re: New Ghosts in the Remake

Edrikhtg
Okay, so they are using 3D ghosts in most of them.
Idk but i think i should play the game first before judging anything.
Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.