Some ne Whiteday Mobile 2015 videos released

Some ne Whiteday Mobile 2015 videos released

hgdagon
New trailer reveals release date (November 19th)

Interview with Hwang Byung-Ki (Composer of the Labyrinth theme) in Korean

A conference video, showing some gameplay! Also in Korean

Re: Some ne Whiteday Mobile 2015 videos released

zombikilla007
It seems like the dev's showcased some of the new ghosts to the game including the Lunch Lady's Head etc...

Re: Some ne Whiteday Mobile 2015 videos released

BimmyLarter
I hope we can get our hands on the game :D

Re: Some ne Whiteday Mobile 2015 videos released

hgdagon
According to the info I have, the release will be international (not Korea-only, as I feared) on Android and iOS, unlike the original Mobile Version (2009).

Re: Some ne Whiteday Mobile 2015 videos released

zombikilla007
Thanks for the conformation I was wondering about that.