Stuck on White Day labyrinth logo screen

Stuck on White Day labyrinth logo screen

Zach
I can get the game to start, then a black screen comes up with a large white labyrinth.. and nothing happens. the screen stays like that

Re: Stuck on White Day labyrinth logo screen

hgdagon
What Windows are you on (7/8/10) and where did you download the game from?

Re: Stuck on White Day labyrinth logo screen

Zach
Im on Windows 8 and I downloaded v16 full installation from here   http://www.moddb.com/games/white-day

Re: Stuck on White Day labyrinth logo screen

hgdagon
OK, now, make sure you merged the reg file correctly. Right-click the reg file and see if it points to where you have the game installed, then merge it with your registry. DO NOT use the launcher that comes with the install. Instead, download this, create a new profile for Korean with Admin Privileges, save it as "Run in Korean", then right-click whiteday.exe (NOT WhiteDay - Start.exe) -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Korean.

You need to do this, since the launcher relies on AppLoc, which doesn't as good with the game, as Locale Emulator. The game will still be buggy, though, but should be more-or-less playable.

After that you can optionally download this to create a dedicated shortcut.

Also, I should note that I've never tested the game under Win8. There will be bugs that I don't know of. Comment back if you have any more issues.

Re: Stuck on White Day labyrinth logo screen

Zach
ok thank you

Re: Stuck on White Day labyrinth logo screen

Zach
ok i merged whiteday.reg...   I also downloaded that locale emulator, extracted it and didnt move it.  I made a new one called korean with admin with run as admin ticmarked.   I then right clicked on whiteday.exe, and chose the option locale emulator run korean with admin

Still stuck on logo screen