Swan Song

yuki
Swan Song is incoming "prequel" title of original White Day. I think that ROI policy of exclusive rights for Playstation 4  VR can be a risky step because many fans of White Day are PC players. I think that steam version of White Day is a way to probe PC western market. I hope that steam version can achieve enough sales to encourage ROI to expand gaming platforms in future !

Re: Swan Song

Mrox2
You realize this forum is dead though right? no one would care here, lol.
We've moved....

http://whiteday.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
http://whiteday.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Forum

Re: Swan Song

MagicalGentleman
eh i cared, I just lurk and don't post here.

Re: Swan Song

hgdagon
I've been the the only one answering everybody's questions for quite some time now. And I'm not even an admin, all the admins are long gone. And I'm available on the wikia too, so, just like Mrox2 said, you're better off on the wikia. I can answer all your questions there too, along with all the other members of the community. So I don't know what's holding you here. I wish John was here, that would've made a difference. But the guy's got a life to live, and currently the people keeping the community alive are on the wikia.