Whispering Corridors: Voice

hgdagon

Now, I've seen this movie long ago, probably around 2005-2006, way before I even heard about White Day, and it's a must see for any White Day fan!
Where is the movie made? You guessed it... South Korea! Where is it set? Yup, in a School. Many schoolgirls and almost no schoolboys? CHECK! A music teacher involved in all the shenanigans? Oh, yes! And the ending....? Well, the ending actually leaves me thinking that it might a prequel to White Day...... Maybe, or maybe not. YOU decide! I don't want to reveal too much of the plot, 'cause anything more than I said above would be a spoiler. Preferably you should watch this before playing the game, but, since you're here, you've probably already missed that chance

Interested yet? Go, watch the movie!!!