White day announced for Playstation 4 VR

White day announced for Playstation 4 VR

zombikilla007

Re: White day announced for Playstation 4 VR

yuki

Re: White day announced for Playstation 4 VR

Edrikhtg
Holy crap, it would be an Outlast thingy rather than the using FMVs. Kinda like it though.
Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.

Re: White day announced for Playstation 4 VR

BimmyLarter
Wow, that's pretty awesome. I wonder how it works really hope they show more.

Re: White day announced for Playstation 4 VR

zombikilla007
Same, I just hope the VR isnt mandatory to play the game.