Whiteday Mobile 2015 trailer

hgdagon
Here's the trailer for the new Whiteday. If those are in-game graphics, I'm looking forward to ripping them and putting them in the PC version. Also, some people on other forums stated, that this time it's for iOS/Android devices.

Re: Whiteday Mobile 2015 trailer

MagicalGentleman
oh boy i'm looking forward to this, I didn't expect this popping up. The character models look pretty nice

Re: Whiteday Mobile 2015 trailer

BimmyLarter
This is pretty awesome, maybe it will be easier to get the maps from this game but I don't know how we can download it without having our google play in korean. Maybe a vpn but last time I tried this it didnt work.

Re: Whiteday Mobile 2015 trailer

Edrikhtg
Damn. I guess the koreans is the only one can pull this off. In the trailer, there are also some changes in the story. In the bathroom, you will see a ghost in the mirror (probably it's Na-Yeong). There are also the ghosts that have been added and be changed from 2D sprite to 3D one, like the whiteboard ghosts. I hope this is scarier rather than the original one. But what more surprisingly isTHEY USED THE ORIGNAL VOICES, in which is not great, it's AWESOME!!!

Palobina and Eun-mi's corpse at the end of the song. Just more than perfect.