Windowed mode

HikaruGunner
Hi, I read about this game and decided to try it out, Was able to downlaod and instal the game and it plays perfectly.

But unfortunately, my widescreen monitor is a piece of crap and I'm unable to play the game without stretching. The monitor does not have a 4:3 mode, so whatever resolution I choose, the image always streches to occupy the screen fullly, and it looks horrible.

So one potential solution (besides buying a decent monitor) is to play the game in Windowed mode, but I can't find a option in the game. So I was wondering if anyone was able to run this game in windowed mode?

Thanks

Re: Windowed mode

hgdagon
That's interesting. I have a widescreen monitor, the game runs on 1600:900 just fine and no stretching. I would recommend editing your video card setting, if there are any. To run the game in a window, you may try DxWnd, but you will have to switch your System Locale to Korean (which might be a little inconvenient), to bypass the need to use AppLocale. Frankly, I don't know if there's a way use DxWnd in conjunction with AppLocale. Comment back, if you succeed, please.

Re: Windowed mode

HikaruGunner
I tried that program, it didn't work. When I try, the windows appears and the dound works, but the image is all black.

EDIT: I have a geforce 6600 gt with the latest drivers and NVIDIA control panel, but coul not find any settings that would help me...

Re: Windowed mode

hgdagon
I just tried it myself on my Win7 and it simply crashes. So I can't help you wit this...

Re: Windowed mode

HikaruGunner
Ok, thanks for the help.