blender nop files

yuki
its possible open and view content of nop files with blender ?

Re: blender nop files

BimmyLarter
No, the nop files are basically like compressed files, but you can extract them using this tool: https://mega.co.nz/#!bMJTjDJJ!UF2NUSNUk4_7r8o4uBQT4m45EHlnkx2Ru5nvLNSc2lk, you might want to run it using applocale set to korean http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13209

Re: blender nop files

hgdagon
Yuki, I guess you mean the *.pet files? Now I recall there was a project for Pangya .pet file plugin for Blender, but the link is dead and so seems to be the project, the only ongoing project for .pet files that I know of is Pangya Pet Import 3DSMax, but there's no Export plugin, so it's not really useful for modding the game per se.