cant start white day

Shotgun Falcon
I was able to download and patch white day to the 15.9 version, and im able to get the launcher (I think that's what its called) to open, but when I click on start white day a new window opens that has a start button and an advanced shadows box below it. when I click on start an error message that I cannot read appears on screen. ive been wanting to play this game for over a year and any help will be appreciated.

Re: cant start white day

stone
Before clicking in START WHITE DAY option, go to DEVICE SETTINGS and choose: DX7 Direct3D HAL , then choose your screen resolution. Then, run the game.

Also, make sure to add the registry values, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\WHITEDAY\mss65 and click on whiteday.reg and select yes.

Re: cant start white day

Shotgun Falcon
but when I go to the device settings it has a bunch of unintelligible letters that have different accent marks on them and symbols instead of English words, this is when I open it normally not when I open it with the Korean locale. also I did the registry values already. and another thing, when I do open device settings, under the first tab there are no options to change or anything
FMJ

Re: cant start white day

FMJ
right click on the shortcut which should be white day start's shortcut not white day.exe  right click on it and start with korean locale and it should run fine