d beauty in your heart will flo

ylq

d beauty in your heart will flo

ylq
Read the Buddhist scriptures. A person asked the Buddha: "You said the world of bliss, I can't see, how can I believe that the Buddha brought the man into a dark room and told him: "There is a hammer in the corner. The man, regardless of his eyes wide open or his small eyes, still couldn��t reach his fingers and said that I could not see it. The Buddha lit a candle and there was a hammer in the corner. If you can't see it, it doesn't exist. In the world, not everything can be seen with the eyes. Sometimes what the eye sees is nothing but the illusion created by others. Life has to go through too many bureaus, too many traps that we can't see. If you open your eyes, you can see clearly and don't understand. Sometimes, blinking is worse than closing your eyes. When we close our eyes and take care of our hearts, we suddenly discover that reading our own understanding means reading others; seeing the heart is to see the world. Everyone else, we have it. We are pursuing what others are pursuing. If others will lose, we will all lose. Kindness, evil Cigarettes Online, selfishness, nobleness, love and hate, all kinds of desires, which are not in us. It is only in different periods, different places, different times and different sides. I believe in Buddha. I believe that there is a Buddha. Believe it, the Buddha will exist in my heart. Seeds of goodness, truth, and beauty in your heart will flourish. Do not believe in sincerity Marlboro Red, will you be sincere? Do not believe in being kind, will you be kind? Do not believe in love, will you still love others? Only in the heart of a heart lamp, our hearts will shine, the world we are looking at will be sunny, a bright thing, not something we can��t see Just say that it does not exist. When you ignite your heart and hang a bright moon in your heart, the beauty of the world will be presented to you one by one. What you see is the world of bliss. When you turn off the heartlight, the world is dark Marlboro Cigarettes, and you can't reach your fingers. Is there a world of hell and bliss that is full of sin, fear, and flesh and blood? When you have a bright moon in your heart, it will appear in the light. The savvy is like light, and the light is the bright moon in the heart.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes