v16 Key not spawning on top of the registration door frame in Ch.1

v16 Key not spawning on top of the registration door frame in Ch.1

cuke
I've searched everywhere and I can't find the answer.
I already read the note, opened the gray door with the stairs, also tried to prompt the cutscene with the tree.
It just won't spawn.
Is there anything that I have to do before it spawns?

Re: v16 Key not spawning on top of the registration door frame in Ch.1

hgdagon
I just tried it, the key is in place. Your problem is not the patch.

Start a new game, and get to the point when Ji-Hyeon pulls you in, right after she leaves, check if the key is in place.

That didn't work.
http://imgur.com/l1xK4p5

Re: v16 Key not spawning on top of the registration door frame in Ch.1

hgdagon
cuke wrote
That didn't work.
http://imgur.com/l1xK4p5
You're searching in the wrong place. You need the other door, the one that has a chair next to it, climb on it and you'll see the key.

Re: v16 Key not spawning on top of the registration door frame in Ch.1

cuke
Well now I feel silly.